PROFNIT International Congress
– FORTEC – CO Meeting
– VI Workshop Tech Mining and Innovation
– VI Meeting of Postgraduations in PI & TT and Innovation
– II Meeting on internationalization of PROFNIT
PERIOD AND LOCATIONS:
Scheduled for May in Brasilia, DF, Brazil
General programming, publicity material, certificates and photos
Programming Framework (shortly)
Detailed programming (coming soon)
Schedule of the presentations of the works submitted to the event (coming soon)
Awarded Oral Works (coming soon)
Datasheet (coming soon)
Flyer (coming soon)
Welcome letter (coming soon)
Books released (coming soon)
Event Certificates (coming soon)
Workshop Certificates (coming soon)
Photos (coming soon)
Detailed programming (lists, presentations and video)
REGISTRATION (coming soon)
The registration consists of the steps:
1 – Make your registration in the link available (click here!);
2 – To deposit the registration in favor of the National Forum of Managers of Innovation and Technology Transfer (CNPJ: 15.258.821 / 0001-08), Banco do Brasil, Agency: 2798-7, C / C: 40.195-1 need a ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org);
3 – The enrollee sends proof of payment to email@example.com.
4 – The organization of the event sends e-mail acknowledging receipt of the payment and effecting the registration.
Fill in your registration form here
SUBMISSIONS (coming soon)
Choose the mode that interests you.
Full papers will be preferred and confirmed in a stream, after submissions are made by the interested parties.
PROFNIT CBT highlights selected by CAIs (Special Session)
Submission of summaries of the PROFNIT CBT Highlights selected by the IAC for the special session.
1. Ask your CAI if your already defended CBT was selected because it had a high impact.
2. Complete the Pitche Submission Form (click here);
3. Wait 10 days for the response email about presentation at the event.
Full Works (first priority)
Submissions of full papers for complete articles in indexed journal:
1. Read the Guidelines for Authors;
2. Use the template;
3. Access the magazine Cadernos de Prospecção;
4. Submit your work by choosing Section ProspeCT & I;
5. Wait 10 days for the response email about presentation at the event;
6. The work will continue to be evaluated in the dark to be published in the journal Cadernos de Prospecção.
Pitches summaries (second priority)
Submissions of summaries of pitches on intellectual property, transfer and technology and actions aimed at innovation.
1. Complete the Pitche Submission Form (click here);
2. Wait for the response email about presentation at the event. Preference will be given to the presentation of full papers and the PROFNIT CBT Highlights selected by the CAI. The Pitches summaries will then be selected and the responsible author will be informed by (soon).
Book Launch Requests.
The responsible should send the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org